|Frequently Asked Questions about the Nighttime Cold Sweat Alarm
1. Is this device approved for sale by the FDA?
No, this device makes no medical claims and therefore does not require FDA approval.
2. Does the device detect hypoglycemia?
No, the device detects 2 common symptoms of hypoglycemia, perspiration or a drop in skin temperature.
3. Do both symptoms need to exist to trigger an alarm?
No, the device will alarm if it detects either perspiration or a drop in skin temperature.
4. What is the type of alarm?
Audible buzzer and vibrator both activate upon alarm.
5. How long does the battery last?
Depending on usage, the battery may need to be replaced twice annually.
6. What type of battery doe the device use?
CR2032 which is available at most department stores.
7. Do the sensors require replacement?
8. Do the sensors contain nickel?
9. Where is the device worn?
Either on the wrist or ankle.