...on most items!
0 ITEM(S) IN YOUR BAG / TOTAL: $0
Medication Reminder for people with dementia or just plain forgetful.
Out of Stock
A memory aid with large display clock developed to assist people with diabetes, dementia, learning disabilities and people with cognitive problems live a more independent life. MemRabel can record up to four voice memos then play them back at daily or weekly alarm times that you set.
Most people occasionally forget to keep an appointment or complete a daily task like checking their blood sugar. Frustrating and annoying. For a person with memory issues, the frustration generally escalates into a feeling of inadequacy, even anger causing stress to themselves and family. The MemRabel can help by playing recorded messages at selected alarm times to remind the person of things to do such as checking your blood sugar level. When a message is played in a familiar voice the person is more at ease. Reminders for medication, appointments with Doctors or day centers and even reminders to eat can easily be set by a family member or care worker.
4 x DAILY OR WEEKLY ALARMS WITH RECORDED VOICE MEMO PLAYBACK
BIG HIGH CONTRAST TIME DISPLAY WITH DAY OF WEEK AND DATE
PICTURES DISPLAYED AT ALARM - PILLS, FOOD, TELEPHONE, CLOCK
HELPS CARE FOR YOUR LOVED ONES IN YOUR ABSENCE
EASY TO USE AND SET UP - USER FRIENDLY STYLING
- Large digit time display and associated display icon, Sun for daytime hours and Moon for night time hours. Display of Day of week with date. High contrast background with amber back light.
INSTANT MESSAGE RECORDERPLAYER
- Simple press to record button. Record a message of up to 12 Seconds. Play it back by pressing play. Useful to record one-off instruction or messages taken from a phone call.
TIMED MESSAGE PLAYBACK
- Up to 4 x 12 Second messages can be recorded. Each message has its own alarm time setting that can be selected for daily or weekly playback. Message repeat time can be selected from 3, 6, or 9 minutes. Additionally, a display icon can be selected and assigned to the timed memo. While the memo is played back, the icon appears in the display to help with recognition.
- When a reliable alarm clock is required, the MemRabel provides the perfect solution with either recorded voice playback or digital alarm clock sound.
Furthermore, the alarm duration can be selected from 3, 6, or 9 minutes with the option to generate an off-site alarm if the user does not acknowledge the wake up alarm.
SENSOR OPERATED VOICE MESSAGE PLAYBACK
- The MemRabel has a socket that allows connection of various sensors including; floor pressure mats, door alarm switches, bed occupancy sensors and more.
CONTROL THE TIMES OF DAY THE SENSOR SOCKET IS ACTIVE
- The MemRabel has a programmable timer that allows active times to be set for the sensor input. ON time and OFF time settings can be used to control when sensors can trigger an alarm from the MemRabel. If a bed sensor is used for example, the sensor only needs to be active when the person is in bed. Likewise if a door opening sensor is used, a warning message “Don’t go outside” may only be required from 6PM - 8AM.
HERE for manual.
HERE for Frequently Asked Questions.
Conditions your body to stop snoring!
Your Price: $69.95
On sale: $39.95
Night-time Cold Sweat Alarm
Order Now (USA): 866-622-4984
Your Price: $189.95
On sale: $139.95
Glucose & Cholesterol (7oz/200g)
** Buy 4 or More, get 25% off! **
Your Price: $14.95
On sale: $9.95
Terms and Conditions
Web service currency converter